Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taqueria San Jose

The air of obstruction of the summer struck me as soon as I opened my
door of car. The air conditioned the turn of Westside to the valley of
San Fernando that I not prepared for heat assault.I needed on the left
a cold drink and a dish of hut of taco of tacos.The was not my
destination, just a stop on my way to return visit to friends in Van
Nuys. By certain sides I think that I thus return friends with people
in various parts of right I can eat the tacos in their city when I
visit them. Before this blog I make excuses for reasons not to trail
with people. Now I them taquerias mapquesting of the lucky find myself
in their need for neighborhoods(I really a friend in mountain
Park).Taqueria San Jose is a small hut of taco that a block in the
east of Hayvenhurst on Vanowen in Van Nuys.They announce the Al vapor
of tacos which are typically tacos of lengua or cabeza which is cooked
pressure but I was in mood for the trifecta of taco thus I went with
Al Pasteur, carnitas and the tacos of asada.The came supplemented to
onions, the cilantro and a salsa of Chile. The carnitas, crunching at
the edges had this porkyness salted perfect which is so much well
matched with a lime injection of lemon(or) and a spiced salsa of
Chile. Pasteur and the asada had this taste of grill and went well
with a frozen Mexican coke. I could have gone another round but the Al
vapor of tacos will have to wait until the nearest time. I was not in
mood for the street of tongue.Taqueria San Jose 16435 Vanowen, Van
Nuys, CA 91406-4730 telephone (close to the corner of the avenue of
Hayvenhurst and the street of Vanowen): 818.782.9741 Tacos $1.25
Soft Manis of Martabak/Martabak
Cooling with Ellroy with the Peaceful car dinante

No comments: