Saturday, August 18, 2007

EL Guero Sexi De Tacos

Not of Oh. At the moment even where you thought that the tacos were
not "sexi" enough.This made me the pin out of my water by involving a
reduction Whittier Blvd. It was one day hot and we were on the route
for shaven ice raspados(mexican régénérateuse) and it was not a day
of taco but which can indicate to me not to the sexi?So guero of EL
and my friend of injury went to the truck and disfigured inside.
Inside the truck were two Mexican types, one with the grill and the
other taking with the orders."Where' S the guero" it it said"shh which
is coarse" I said the her"I do not see that a guero in there."I
ordered two tacos, a asada, Al Pasteur. With motionless any guero in
sight my tacos came by the small one take the window. I equipped them
with the roja with salsa, of onions and the cilantro of the bar
dispatch interior salsa tacos truck compartments.The were devoured in
time runs and were really a sample much better than they looked at.
The roja of salsa particularly left me with a feeling cuisante for the
20 following minutes making the raspado all the more refreshing.When
that I have more time I think than I will have to test a part of this
birria of chivo and to discover more about this sexi of guero of EL.
In fact, I will stick to the EL Guero Sexi4617 Whittier Blvd, LAtacos
is $1 of birria.Tacos
Cake of Daikon/navet
the difference

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.