Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tacos Raza

Thus I see this taqueria all the hour but it is right around the
corner of the taurino of EL and of the taco of king and when I am fact
the sector it is or EL parian, the bull or the king.But I am a
journalist of taco for chrissakes and as much as I wanted this roja
salsa of taco of king I was curious about the tacos raza.Tacos Raza is
interior very small. There are tables of a couple and a meter with 3
stools, a refrigerator with the Mexican cokes and the horchata in the
corner and the containers of rest of salsa beside the counter.Tacos
Raza translated with the tacos of the people (I think). Ironic which
it is right a few blocks of the dictator of taco itself, King Taco.
You see that the tacos Raza is the taco of the man of the people, the
daily man. Yes the king drew aside his néo -- taco-colonialism
through the city and the influence of the king is so large it could
could probably have the stop of Raza of tacos more quickly than you
could say todo.In completely misleading a city large projectiles I
always as for you enraciner for the small type. Thus I sat down there
with the thinking"Cmon Raza of bar of taco does not leave me asada and
carnitasAnd down."carne only they not. These tacos was excellent.
Twisted very hot oil on the grill, the good quantity of cracking and
of tender meat with the abundance of the juice and a roja of salsa
which competes the king for heat.If that you are close to the union of
pico and does not want to treat the lines with the king or the taurino
of EL then does not hesitate to check the raza tacos. The tacos are
$1.25. Mexican coke and horchata available.Tacos Razaolympic/alvarado
Jitlada in the news; good day at that time
Cake of Daikon/navet

No comments: