Friday, June 15, 2007

Better know Taquero

From time to time I obtain email of the operators of truck of taco in
other states. I also obtain email of in love with taco of other states
asking where to obtain best the taco in their respective city. Time
came to join together both. Thus I decided to tear in addition to
Stephen Colbert "better know a zone" and calls this segment of my blog
"better know a taquero". I will comprise operators of truck of taco
everywhere of the country. If you are an operator of truck of taco
anywhere in the country send to me your information and the
pictures!Carlos Sosa is the owner of Yucateca of tacos with Tampa Bay,
Florida. Mr. Sosa transformed a bottom of 8x10 page into carriage
adapted to the customer requirements of taco. Before beginning its Mr.
Sosa of businesses sought on the Internets and found these blog and
appropriations this blog to inspire it to begin its taco business.Mr
Sosa a native of Yucatan, Mexico brought savours of yucatan and
michoacan to the asada of the service 727"I, the model of carnitas,
the POC-CHUC (roasted pig) and the pollo, the tacos, the tortas, the
quesadillas and even to the breakfasts michoacan the morning (the
chorizo and the eggs are my higher salesman) I sell the pibil
cochinita like yuca of tacos Wednesday and fishes the tacos and of the
tostadas of ceviche on friday."If you live close to control Bay out of
Yucateca of tacos and tell them the bandini taco sent park of
NPinellas avenue of Yucateca5895 sixty-ten-eighth of you!Tacos,
Fl33781
missed
News of Wednesday

No comments: